Syma S107 / S107G Upgrade 3.7V Lithium Polymer 240 mah Battery for Remote Control Helicopter Helizone RC Firebird
- Brand:Helizone RC
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.95
as of 11/26/2014 04:04 EST details
- You Save: $16.04 (80%)
- Seller:RC Toys Village
- Sales Rank:6,396
- Color:Pack of 1
- Size:18cm x 13cm x 5cm
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):7.1 x 2 x 5.1
- Legal Disclaimer:* Each product is individually double-tested by quality assurance personnel before shipping.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Syma S107G-19 Upgraded Battery
- 3.7V 240mah rather than the standard 3.7V 150mAh
- More power and longer flight time for the Syma S107 Battery
Replacement & Upgrade battery for the popular Syma S107 and Syma S107G helicopter. Battery provides longer flight time by up to 3 to 6 minutes. Capacity at 240 mah compared to the standard 150 mah, 33% more capacity!
Battery Replacement Instructions:
1. Remove canopy from Helicopter by removing screws on each side of the canopy
2. Cut off red and wire of the installed battery, but leave extra length for splicing.
3. Connect and solder (or twist tips together) the new battery to the wires, connecting red with red and black with black.
4. Wrap wires with tape
5. Put battery in original position and push it towards the back or at an angle. Fitting might be tight. Check the balance/center of gravity of helicopter.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.