Cards Against Humanity
- Brand:Cards Against Humanity LLC.
- Buy New: $25.00
as of 1/29/2015 20:42 EST details
- Seller:Cards Against Humanity, LLC
- Sales Rank:1
- Age:17 - 999 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.8
- Dimensions (in):7 x 4.1 x 2.7
- Legal Disclaimer:All sales final
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- 550 cards (460 White cards and 90 Black cards)
- Over 13 duodecillion possible rounds (10^40) with 6 players
- Professionally printed on premium playing cards
- Includes game rules and alternate rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box
- 0% of the proceeds will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation
Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.
Reviews of Cards Against Humanity:
"Pretty amazing." - The Onion AV Club
"An incredible game." - Mike "Gabe" Krahulik, Penny Arcade
"Uncontrollable laughter." - Kill Screen Magazine
"The game your party deserves." - Thrillist
"A game." - The Daily Beast
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.