- List Price:
- Buy New: $16.76
as of 9/17/2014 06:31 EDT details
- You Save: $6.23 (27%)
- Seller:xUmp Science
- Sales Rank:11,822
- Age:6 - 10 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):7 x 6.5 x 6.5
- Legal Disclaimer:This item is Brand new & factory sealed！We are committed to wrap it carefully and to ship as fast as possible.the delivery time is about 14-21days.(Please contact me without hesitation if you hope for fast shipment)It may become sold out in the time difference because it is also sold in the store. So we will have to cancel this order in that case, please understand.
- Warranty:30 day warranty against manufacturer defects
- Release Date:May 6, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Packaging may vary
- Flip, twist and turn the sphere to solve the puzzle
- Easy to play but challenging to complete
- Improves hand-eye coordination and spatial relations
- Develops motor and dexterity skills
- Great for travel - no loose pieces
Perplexus Rookie will introduce you to the three dimensional, gravity defying world of Perplexus challenges. Flip, twist and turn the sphere to navigate the steel ball along the numbered tracks through 75 barriers of varying difficulty. Perplexus Rookie is easy to play but still challenging to complete. A domed finish keeps the ball in place at the end to secure your success! Fun for the whole family. 6 1/2" in diameter.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.