- Buy New: $31.95
as of 12/11/2013 09:11 EST details
- Seller:Scientifics Online
- Sales Rank:200
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:6 - 10 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):8.5 x 8 x 8.1
- Legal Disclaimer:This items has previously used. May have some slightly scratches of normal use, this item is sold as it.
- Warranty:30 day warranty against manufacturer defects
- Release Date:May 6, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Flip, twist and turn the sphere to solve the puzzle
- Easy to play but challenging to complete
- Improves hand-eye coordination and spatial relations
- Develops motor and dexterity skills
- Great for travel - no loose pieces
You've mastered the Original - can you beat the new Perplexus Epic? Navigate the steel ball along the tracks, through 125 barriers of varying difficulty as you try to defy gravity. With gnarly new twists, turns and barriers, Perplexus Epic provides hours of challenging, three dimensional fun. 8 1/2" in diameter.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.