- Brand:University Games
- Department:Board Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $23.99
as of 12/22/2013 00:33 EST details
- You Save: $1.00 (4%)
- Sales Rank:365
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:12 - 99 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.5
- Dimensions (in):11 x 3 x 11
- Legal Disclaimer:Game is in like new condition and is sold as-is. All pieces are present, undamaged, and functioning properly.
- Release Date:June 1, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Play Smart Ass from University Games, the game where it's OK to yell out the answer even when it's not your turn
- Be the first to answer the Who, What, and Where Am I questions, and move closer to being the ultimate Smart Ass
- Includes game board, 8 Smart Ass playing pieces, 490 questions, 1 jumbo die, and instructions
- A fast-paced party game for 2 - 8 players, age 12 and up
- University Games offers you and your family creative games that are easy to learn and fun to play
Who's the the Smart Ass among your friends and family? Find out with this outrageous, fast-paced party game. Each Who, What and Where am I? card has ten clues. You never have to wait for your turn in this game. Just yell out the answer as soon as you know it. Timing is everything for the true Smart Ass. Jump in too early and you may blow your chance! Wait too long and the smart ass next to you might steal the show. When will you throw your shoe in the ring? For 2 to 8 players. Ages 12 and up.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.