- List Price:
- Buy New: $16.24
as of 4/24/2014 12:40 EDT details
- You Save: $3.75 (19%)
- Seller:Beanstalk Toystore
- Sales Rank:8,129
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:7 - 99 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):2 x 10.5 x 10.6
- Release Date:July 28, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Connect Four is a vertical game of tic-tac-toe, but with a twist - you have to get four in a row
- The first player to get four checkers lined up in a row in any direction--horizontal, vertical, or diagonal--wins the game
- Game includes: grid, two end supports, 21 black checkers and 21 red checkers
- This game is centuries old
- For 2 Players
- Captain James Cook used to play it with his fellow officers on his long voyages, and so it has also been called "Captain's Mistress"
Enjoy this classic vertical checkers game that’s fun whether you’re up-and-down, across or diagonal! Just build a row of four checkers in any direction while blocking your opponent to win! The redesigned base captures checkers when they drop! 2 players. Ages 7 - Adult.
Connect Four is like vertical tic-tac-toe. Unlike tic-tac-toe, however (as the name suggests), you must get four checkers in a row. One player has red checkers; the other has black checkers. To play, alternate turns at dropping one of checkers down a slot at the top of the upright grid. The first player to get four checkers lined up in a row in any direction--horizontal, vertical, or diagonal--wins the game. --Alison Golder
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.