- List Price:
- Buy New: $18.39
as of 6/19/2013 05:31 EDT details
- You Save: $1.60 (8%)
- Sales Rank:2,243
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:7 - 99 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):2 x 10.5 x 10.6
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Connect Four is a vertical game of tic-tac-toe, but with a twist - you have to get four in a row
- The first player to get four checkers lined up in a row in any direction--horizontal, vertical, or diagonal--wins the game
- Game includes: grid, two end supports, 21 black checkers and 21 red checkers
- This game is centuries old
- For 2 Players
- Captain James Cook used to play it with his fellow officers on his long voyages, and so it has also been called "Captain's Mistress"
The rules are simple: try to build a row of four checkers while keeping your opponent from doing the same. Sounds easy, but it's not! The vertical strategy creates a unique challenge: you must think in a whole new way to block your opponent's moves! For 2 players. Game includes: grid, two end supports, 21 black checkers and 21 red checkers.
Connect Four is like vertical tic-tac-toe. Unlike tic-tac-toe, however (as the name suggests), you must get four checkers in a row. One player has red checkers; the other has black checkers. To play, alternate turns at dropping one of checkers down a slot at the top of the upright grid. The first player to get four checkers lined up in a row in any direction--horizontal, vertical, or diagonal--wins the game. --Alison Golder
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.