The Everything Kids' Science Experiments Book: Boil Ice, Float Water, Measure Gravity-Challenge the World Around You!
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.27
as of 12/26/2014 04:26 EST details
- You Save: $4.72 (47%)
- Sales Rank:34
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):8 x 0.4 x 9.3
- Publication Date:October 1, 2001
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Science has never been so easy--or so much fun!
With The Everything Kids' Science Experiments Book, all you need to do is gather a few household items and you can recreate dozens of mind-blowing, kid-tested science experiments. High school science teacher Tom Robinson shows you how to expand your scientific horizons--from biology to chemistry to physics to outer space.
You'll discover answers to questions like:
- Is it possible to blow up a balloon without actually blowing into it?
- What is inside coins?
- Can a magnet ever be "turned off"?
- Do toilets always flush in the same direction?
- Can a swimming pool be cleaned with just the breath of one person?
You won't want to wait for a rainy day or your school's science fair to test these cool experiments for yourself!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.