Keurig, Eight O'Clock Coffee, The Original, K-Cup packs, 72 Count
- Buy New: $34.99
as of 10/24/2014 06:03 EDT details
- Sales Rank:55
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:72 Count
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):12 x 8 x 6.5
- Legal Disclaimer:Brand new ,Sorry NO PO BOX, or shipping to HI,AK,PR,APO
- Publication Date:January 24, 2014
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Tasting Notes: Sweet, Fruity & Well Balanced.
- Product Details: This is a Medium Roast Coffee that is certified Kosher (U)
- Count Size: Contains six cartons, each with 12 K-Cup packs, totaling 72 K-Cup packs
- Keurig Quality: If it doesn't have the Keurig logo, it's not Keurig quality. In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig K-Cup packs
- The Keurig Difference: Whether your morning joe gives you grounds for celebration or mocha makes you over the moon, your Keurig brewer is able to brew over 250 varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa, plus seasonal and café style beverages
- Shipping Details: Ships in Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
VARIETY DESCRIPTION: Our oldest recipe and most iconic roast. Medium roasted to deliver sweet and fruity notes with a well-balanced finish. Made with 100% Arabica coffee.
ABOUT EIGHT O'CLOCK: Coffee is amazing. It's no mere beverage. And we believe this just as passionately today as we did in 1859 when we brought our gourmet coffee to market. We take coffee personally. We care about our craft. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
INGREDIENTS: ARABICA COFFEE
PACKAGING CHANGE: In the next few months you may notice a change to the K-Cup pack lids. We have provided an image of the current K-Cup pack lid design, as well as the new K-Cup pack lid design. Please note the product ingredients have not changed.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.