Keurig, Tully's Coffee, House Blend Decaf, K-Cup Packs, 72 count
- List Price:
- Buy New: $38.90
as of 8/21/2014 21:17 EDT details
- You Save: $2.35 (6%)
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Seller:Perfect Samplers
- Sales Rank:990
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:72 Count
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.2
- Dimensions (in):12.1 x 8.1 x 6.5
- Publication Date:January 24, 2014
- Tasting Notes: Wonderfully balanced, buttery smooth, and sweet with medium body
- Product Details: This is a Decaf, Medium Roast Coffee that is certified Kosher (U)
- Count Size: Contains six cartons, each with 12 K-Cup packs, totaling 72 K-Cup packs
- Keurig Quality: If it doesn't have the Keurig logo, it's not Keurig quality. In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig K-Cup packs
- The Keurig Difference: Whether your morning joe gives you grounds for celebration or mocha makes you over the moon, your Keurig brewer is able to brew over 250 varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa, plus seasonal and café style beverages
- Shipping Details: Ships in Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
VARIETY DESCRIPTION: A friendly welcome. A good house blend is like a signature - it reveals both the identity of the roaster, and a little bit of its character. Tully's House Blend Decaf is a warm introduction to our artisanal style: wonderfully balanced, buttery smooth, and sweet with medium body. Made with 100% Arabica coffee.
ABOUT TULLY'S: Some professionals need to approach their jobs slowly and with a great deal of care. Like tightrope walkers. Or brain surgeons. Or tattoo artists. At Tully’s, the same holds true for creating great coffee. It takes a lot of time and patience, which is why we slow roast our coffee beans to gently coax out the complex flavors and aromas. With roots in the Pacific Northwest, where coffee is a way of life, we take our time in roasting and in training each master roaster in our artisanal approach. From the aroma to the full-bodied flavor, you can taste the time taken in every satisfying cup of Tully’s coffee. Now we invite you to take your time discovering it.
INGREDIENTS: ARABICA COFFEE
PACKAGING CHANGE: In the next few months you may notice a change to the K-Cup pack lids. We have provided an image of the current K-Cup pack lid design, as well as the new K-Cup pack lid design. Please note the product ingredients have not changed.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.