Yacon Syrup - 100% Pure Raw Yacon Syrup, 8 fl oz
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.99
as of 11/26/2014 02:03 EST details
- You Save: $49.46 (71%)
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Seller:Quality Life Essentials
- Sales Rank:12,027
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):2 x 2 x 5.9
- Pure yacon syrup assists in weight loss and slimming waist sizes, regulating blood sugar, and increasing daily fiber intake
- The syrup, distilled from the Peruvian tuber yacon -- contains up to 50 percent fructooligosacharides, or FOS. FOS, classified as a prebiotic, is a non-caloric sweetener and also a fiber source.
- According to a 2009 Scientific study, daily intake of yacon syrup produced a significant decrease in body weight, waist circumference and body mass index.
- Yacon syrup Speeds up the metabolism to combat excess fat and regulates the hunger hormone, making you feel full longer.
- Low-Glycemic Sweetener
100% PURE RAW ORGANIC YACON SYRUP EXTRACT, THE "METABOLISM GAME-CHANGER" FOR AN ALL-NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS BOOST! Yacon syrup can be used as a prebiotic to increase digestive health and regularity. Use our raw yacon syrup as a non-caloric, low-glycemic sweetener and help regulate healthy blood sugar levels Eating Yacon Syrup Daily Has Been Proven to Help Boost Weight Loss & Slim Your Waistline. Indications Use Yacon Syrup before daily meals, or as a sugar substitute in foods for cooking and baking. When taken daily, raw yacon syrup can assist in losing weight, increase metabolism and aid with detox cleansing of the digestive system. Yacon Syrup is also an excellent appetite suppressant, which makes it ideal for weight loss in men and women. Ingredients Contains Raw Yacon Syrup pressed from fresh Yacon root. There are no additives in this product. Study Conducted By Dr. Oz - After the four weeks, there were forty women who completed the test as required, and 29 of them lost weight in some form. Fourteen of the women reportedly lost five pounds or more, with the average weight loss overall coming in at 2.9 pounds. There also was a 1.9-inch average waist size reduction. The best low-glycemic sweetener ever has been found Fresh pressed from the Yacon root (Smallanthus sonchifolius) this syrup is a gift from nature that has been enjoyed for centuries in the Andean highlands of Peru. Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Use Yacon Root Syrup as you would honey agave stevia or maple syrup on foods in recipes and to sweeten beverages. Note Must be refrigerated after opening - Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Other Ingredients Pure Yacon Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.