Pure Red Palm Oil By Just Potent :: Unrefined All-natural West African Palm Oil From Ghana :: 16oz
- List Price:
- Buy New: $17.00
as of 5/18/2013 20:08 EDT details
- You Save: $17.99 (51%)
- Dimensions (in):8 x 2 x 2
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Red palm oil has great science behind it for its beneficial role in fighting heart disease and high cholesterol.
- Red palm oil can also improve cholesterol values and also helps maintain proper blood pressure.
- Protect against strokes and heart attacks
- The antioxidant power of red palm oil can be of help in protecting against a variety of health problems, including osteoporosis, asthma, cataracts, macular degeneration, arthritis, and liver disease.
- Many pregnant women suffer from Vitamin A deficiency. Consuming palm oil is a great way to counteract the deficiency. Blood pressure- People suffering from high blood pressure have benefited from consuming small amounts of the oil.
No seller on Amazon carries the Just Potent brand. Avoid counterfeiting and do not order from "badiaimports". Red palm oil has great science behind it for its beneficial role in fighting heart disease and high cholesterol. Over the past two decades, researchers have intensely studied red palm oil's effect on cardiovascular health and the preliminary results initially baffled scientists. When it comes to your brain, the special form of vitamin-E (tocotrienol) in red palm oil stops destructive damage and improves blood flow to brain cells, which can also help to prevent Alzheimer's disease and dementia. Studies show that adding palm oil into the diet can remove plaque build-up in arteries and, therefore, reverse the process of plaque and prevent blockages. In fact, studies funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) have shown that a natural form of vitamin E called alpha tocotrienol, which is the form found in high amounts in red palm fruit oil, can help reduce the effects of stroke by 50% by protecting your brain's nerve cells. Source: Dr. Oz Website
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.