Keurig K75 Single-Cup Home-Brewing System with Water Filter Kit, Platinum
- List Price:
- Buy New: $119.64
as of 3/9/2014 17:57 EDT details
- You Save: $60.35 (34%)
- Seller:Coffee & Filters Direct, Inc.
- Sales Rank:269
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:Dimensions: 13.0"H x 10.3"W x 13.8"D
- Shipping Weight (lbs):12
- Dimensions (in):14.9 x 16.8 x 12.2
- Warranty:30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- MPN:K75 Platinum
- Single-cup home brewing system for use with patented K-Cups
- One-touch control panel; blue backlit LCD display; digital clock; programmable on/off
- 5 brew-size options; adjustable brew temperature; removable drip tray
- Blue-lit removable 72-ounce water reservoir; descale indicator; dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes 12-count K-Cup variety pack and Water Filter Kit
The Platinum Brewing System is Keurig's best single-cup brewing system for your home. This premium model brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage at the touch of a button. and offers discerning coffee drinkers the widest range of five cup size options for brewing. it offers the full spectrum of features including Auto On/Off, Digital Clock, Adjustable Temperature Control and the "Set Your Favorite Cup Size" (4 oz., 6 oz., 8 oz., 10 oz. and 12 oz. option). 72 oz. removable water reservoir holds up to ten cups before refilling and the removable drip tray allows for easy cleaning and the use of travel mugs. The sleek, award-winning design is a unique footprint among Keurig's line of home brewing systems and includes both a blue lit water reservoir and blue lit LCD display. At initial set up, once the machine is filled with water, it will take approximately 4-minutes for the water will be heated. During the heating period the red light next to HEATING on the LED Control Center will become illuminated. Once the water is heated, the red light will turn off and the Small Mug Button will flash. Press the Small Mug Button to start a cleansing brew. Pour the hot water into the sink. The Brewer may take 15 seconds to reheat water between brews during which time the red light next to HEATING on the LED Control Center may be illuminated. When the water has heated, the red light will turn off. The one-time set-up process is now complete and you are ready to brew.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.