Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour, 3 lb.
- List Price:
- Buy New: $15.59
as of 12/19/2014 06:42 EST details
- You Save: $1.75 (10%)
- Sales Rank:1,430
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:3 Pound
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3
- Dimensions (in):12.3 x 8.4 x 3.7
- Publication Date:August 2, 2012
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Coconut is an excellent source of dietary fiber that facilitates healthy digestion and absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Coconut flour is low in sodium, digestible carbohydrates and very low in cholesterol
- Excellent allergen-free baking ingredient for those with Celiac disease as well as a growing population of people with gluten sensitivity
- Non-grain alternative to wheat and other grain flours
- Full of fiber and low in digestible carbohydrates
- Coconut flour is also low in sodium, digestible carbohydrates, and very low in cholesterol
Nutiva’s organic coconut flour is made from fresh organic coconut meat from the Philippines. It is dried and defatted, then finely ground to a flour. It’s made in small batches at low temperatures to ensure that the freshness and quality of the product.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.