Deo Perfume Candy (Sugar-free)
- Buy New: $4.99
as of 3/12/2014 15:15 EDT details
- Seller:Perfume Candy
- Sales Rank:49,290
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):7.8 x 4.6 x 1
- Legal Disclaimer:This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Sugar-free candy that aromatizes skin with a rose fragrance
- Available in the United States for the first time!
- Imported from Bulgaria
- Highlighted in the websites of The New York Times, The New York Daily News, Allure and many blogs
- Each bag of Deo Perfume Candy (sugar-free) has 16 pieces in it.
Deo Perfume Candy (Sugar-free) takes the pleasure of eating a delicious treat to a whole new level! Science and nature have come together to make a functional food that leaves your skin with a beautiful rose fragrance.
The innovative technology behind Deo Perfume Candy (Sugar-free) is based on research conducted by Japanese scientists.* Their data showed that ingested rose oil exudes aromatic compounds, such as Geraniol, through the skin. When evaporating through the skin, Geraniol aromatizes it with a rose fragrance.
One serving of Deo Perfume Candy(2-4 pieces) contains about 12 mg of Geraniol. The strength and duration of the rose fragrance depends upon body weight and is enhanced by Isomalt.
To enjoy the benefit of the rose fragrance, we recommend one serving size to a person weighing 145 pounds. In this case, the fragrant effect will be experienced for 6 hours as Geraniol slowly evaporates through the skin.
*Akiyama Asako * Ito Kenji in "Exhalation of aromatic compounds from human skin after oral intake." Aroma Research, 7(1):63-65 (2006) and Akiyama Asako et al. in "Determination of Aromatic Compounds in Exhalated from Human Skin by Solid-Phase Micro Extraction and GC/MS with Thermo Desorption System." Bunseki Kagaku, 55(10):787-792 (2006)
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.