Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein Chocolate, 650 Gram
- Brand:Garden of Life
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Department:Health Foods
- List Price:
- Buy New: $21.20
as of 3/12/2014 02:06 EDT details
- You Save: $19.95 (48%)
- Seller:Natural Cures
- Sales Rank:484
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:28 Servings
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):5 x 5 x 7
- Legal Disclaimer:The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
- Publication Date:May 21, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Contains Vitamin K sourced from Natto which is fermented soy
Now you can unlock the nutritive power of living seeds and grains with raw protein from garden of life—a certified organic, raw, vegan protein powder. Featuring 13 raw and organic sprouts, raw protein is an excellent source of complete protein, providing 17 grams, or 33% of the daily value, plus all essential amino acids. Raw protein contains vitamin code fat-soluble vitamins and supports digestive health and function with live protein-digesting enzymes and powerful probiotics. why should I use raw protein? Use low fat raw protein to increase the protein content of meals – just add to food or beverages. It mixes instantly and has a neutral taste, making it an excellent foundation for a refreshing, high protein energy shake or smoothie. Raw protein is suitable for almost anyone, including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, soy or other protein sources.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.