Red Palm Oil (100% Pure) - 33.81 Oz.
- Buy New: $9.29
as of 12/21/2014 18:34 EST details
- Sales Rank:6,605
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):10.1 x 2.7 x 1.8
- Legal Disclaimer:Disclaimer: Best stored at room temperature. Oil may become solid at room temperature.We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact a health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Cannot be refunded after 14 days or if opened.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 100% pure and unrefined without any additives or preservatives
- True Red Palm Oil - Nutrient Dense
- Non-Hydrogenated Oil
- Rich in natural carotenoids (vitamin A), is a good source of tocopherols (natural vitamin E) and contains tocotrienols.
- Vegetarian and Naturally Cholesterol Free
100% Pure Virgin Red Palm Oil.
Palm Oil has been used for both nutritional and medicinal purposes for thousands of years. It not only supplies fatty acids essential for proper growth and development, but it is packed with an assortment of vitamins, antioxidants, and other nutrients important for good health.
Red Palm Oil gets its name from its characteristic red color, which comes from carotenes, the same nutrients that give tomatoes and carrots their color.
No hydrogenated fat
Rich in Vitamin A
Rich in Vitamin E
A natural source of Vitamin K
Rich in antioxidant carotenes
No artificial additives or preservatives
Suitable for Vegan, Vegetarian, and Non-
Product of Ghana
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.