Nature's Way Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, 32-Ounce
- Brand:Nature's Way
- Department:Bath & Shower
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.93
as of 9/22/2014 08:16 EDT details
- You Save: $19.66 (66%)
- Seller:PlayTime Concepts
- Sales Rank:8
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:32 oz
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.2
- Dimensions (in):4.4 x 4.4 x 5.3
- Legal Disclaimer:This information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always seek the advice of your qualified physician or other health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay in seeking medical advice.
- Publication Date:January 6, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 3-4 business days
- Coconut oil is a natural energy source because it contains MCTs (medium chain) “good fats” the body uses to produce energy.
- Coconut oil is a good addition to physical activity, exercise and weight loss programs.
- Coconut oil can be taken as a dietary supplement, used for cooking or used for skin & hair care.
- Coconut Oil has a melting point at 76 degree Fahrenheit and may ship to you in solid or liquid form. It is still safe to consume if it is liquid or solid.
Coconut Oil, 32 ozOrganic & Extra VirginCoconut oil is a natural energy source because it contains MCTs (medium chain) “good fats” the body uses to produce energy. As a dietary supplement, Coconut oil is a good addition to physical activity, exercise and weight loss programs. Our Coconut oil is certified Organic, Non-GMO, Pure extra virgin, has Zero trans fat and Zero hydrogenated fat. Coconut oil can be taken as a dietary supplement, used for cooking or used for skin & hair care.DosageAs a dietary supplement, take 1 to 4 tablespoons daily. May be used as a spread or added to salad dressings & smoothies. The item is a semi-solid product.If the product has been kept/stored in an area or facility that would put the product in higher than “typical room temperatures”, the product will start to transform into a liquid form. This is a typical trait of all semi-solid products, not just inclusive of this particular product. As the product would come to room temperature, it will again become solidified. This process, in becoming solidified may take a few hours, dependent upon the environment the product has been exposed to. The “solids” at the bottom of the jar when stirred the product, would be particles that had not turned to liquid form. Again, the “watery” state indicates was due to the temperature the product had been exposed to. The product has various uses – many in which the product can be utilized in liquid form and semi-solid. Thus depending upon what the consumer desires of the product, having the product in semi-solid form, creates this ability to transform to the needed use for the consumer.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.