Bob's Red Mill Chia Seeds, 16-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $20.00
as of 4/23/2014 19:30 EDT details
- You Save: $19.36 (49%)
- Seller:The Urban Spark
- Sales Rank:142
- Number Of Items:4
- Size:64 oz
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4
- Dimensions (in):9.6 x 8.5 x 4
- Legal Disclaimer:This information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always seek the advice of your qualified physician or other health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay in seeking medical advice.
- Publication Date:May 11, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Pack of four, 16-ounces per bag (total of 64 ounces)
- High in fiber
- Good source of omega 3
- Can be sprinkled on hot cereal or used in baking
Chia seed originated in South America and was a staple in the diets of ancient Mayans and Aztecs. Today, chia is grown by passionate farmers dedicated to this miraculous seed, using sustainable farming methods to produce clean and nutritious chia of the highest quality. The tiny seeds of the chia plant can be eaten right out of the bag, sprinkled on hot cereal and used in baking, for a nutritional boost comparable only to flaxseed in Omega 3 and dietary fiber content.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.