U.S.A Grown Garbanzo Beans 5 LBS | 100% Non-Irradiated | Certified Kosher Parve | Non-GMO Project Verified |Identity Preserved (We tell you which field we grew it in)
- Buy New: $14.95
as of 12/21/2014 08:15 EST details
- Seller:Palouse Brand
- Sales Rank:4,733
- Size:5 LBS
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5
- Dimensions (in):10.4 x 6.1 x 3.1
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Do you love Hummus? Palouse Brand just launched our own Hummus Packs - search Amazon.com for "Palouse Brand Hummus"
- Certified Kosher Parve and Non-GMO Project Verified, Identity Preserved - each bag comes with a code you can scan to identify the field we grew it in and harvest date.
- Our food products are NOT Irradiated (an accepted practice that exposes your food to radiation for sterilization).
- All Palouse Brand products will sprout!
- We grow it, harvest it, truck it, process it, bag it and get it to you - it never touches a middleman.
Buy Garbanzo Beans grown from the fertile soil of Washington State. The Mader family has been involved in agriculture for five generations. Our farm operations span across the south east part of Washington State and are headquartered in Pullman, WA. In 2001 we acted on an opportunity to add a grain and legume cleaning facility to our operation. Our Cleaning Facility, Palouse Trading is located in Palouse, WA - just a short drive from Pullman. Palouse Trading was originally named Wallace Grain and Pea when it first opened its doors in the 1930's. The plant was designed for quality not quantity and has cleaned legumes and grains for the international market and domestic consumption. Our food is appealing to our consumers because of its nutrition, aesthetics and traceability to our farm. Each bag of food comes with a QR Code that allows you to see harvest details of your food, seeding dates, the field we grew it in, and more. All of our products are certified Kosher Parve, Non-GMO Project Certified and our farming methods are Certified Sustainable by the Food Alliance. Our foods are different because Steve & Kevin Mader plant, harvest, clean and package at our own facilities in Washington State - there are few if any companies that can track your food and details of your food back to the field like we do.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.