Garbanzo Beans | 100% USA Grown | Identity Preserved (We Tell You Which Farm We Grew It In) | 5 Lbs | GMO Free
- Buy New: $10.40
as of 6/18/2013 16:42 EDT details
- Sales Rank:1,098
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:5 LBS
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5
- Dimensions (in):10.4 x 6.1 x 3.1
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Our food products are NOT Irradiated (an accepted practice that exposes your food to radiation for sterilization).
- GMO FREE
- Identity Preserved - each bag comes with a code you can scan to identify the field we grew it in and harvest date.
- All Palouse Brand products will sprout!
- We grow it, harvest it, truck it, process it, bag it and get it to you - it never touches a middleman. Bags are hand filled and sewn in a burlap bag to extend shelf life and prevent bleaching.
The Mader family has been involved in agriculture for five generations. Our farm operations span across the south east part of Washington State and are headquartered in Pullman, WA.. Our Garbanzo Beans are high in fiber and a great source of protein. Our garbs make the best hummus, salads, and casserole dishes possible! Steve & Kevin Mader take farming to another level by planting, harvesting and then cleaning your food through our cleaning plant located in Palouse, WA. In addition, we Identity Preserve each package for you - telling you the exact harvest date of the product and field we grew your food in. Each 5 LB bag comes with a QR code attached to the bag that you scan with your Smartphone to see the exact farming details (including which farm we grew it in). By purchasing this product you also keep Americans working and help create new jobs. From our farm to your table - thank you!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.