NOW Solutions Castor Oil, 100 % Pure, 16 ounce
- Brand:Now Foods
- Category:Health and Beauty
- Department:Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.74
as of 9/22/2014 16:57 EDT details
- You Save: $5.66 (50%)
- Sales Rank:216
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:16 oz
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):2.5 x 2.5 x 8
- Legal Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This products is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
- Release Date:November 23, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- One of the finest natural skin emollients available
- Used therapeutically to help support and soften healthy skin and hair
- For topical applications
- Virtually odorless and tasteless
Condition: In need of an all-natural emollient. Solution: 100% Pure Castor Oil is expeller-pressed from the seed of Ricinus communisand is virtually odorless and tasteless. While it's applicable in many other areas of wellness, Castor Oil is considered by many to be one of the finest natural skin emollients available today. Also known as Palma Christi (the "Palm of Christ"), castor oil celebrates a history of use that dates back to biblical times. Since then, it has been used therapeutically to help support and soften healthy skin and hair, and is commonly used in some of today's most popular cosmetic and beauty formulas. NOW® Solutions is the next step in the evolution of personal care products. This comprehensive natural line encompasses anti-aging moisturizers and serums, bath and body gels, shampoos and conditioners, oral care, skin care, and essential oils. all of which are formulated with the finest functional ingredients from around the world. NOW® Solutions products avoid harsh chemicals and synthetic ingredients in all of our formulations, to provide a more natural product line.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.