Navitas Naturals Goji Berries, 4-Ounce
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.95
as of 12/20/2013 01:06 EST details
- You Save: $2.64 (40%)
- Seller:Goods: Better Best!
- Sales Rank:1,763
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:4 Ounce
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7 x 5 x 2
- Legal Disclaimer:The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
- Publication Date:April 26, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 100% certified organic, kosher, non-GMO, certified gluten-free, vegan and raw
- Goji berries are one of the most abundant sources of antioxidants, and they?re also a good source of protein, vitamin A and vitamin C
- Goji berries provide diverse nutrition ? with 20 minerals and vitamins including zinc, iron, phosphorus and riboflavin (B2) and beta-carotene
- Enjoy goji berries as a healthy snack or add them to oatmeal, granola, cookies, cereal and trail mix
- Food for the Modern Life
Goji berries are red nutrient-dense fruits that have been enjoyed for thousands of years as a nourishing food. The sweet, chewy, dried berries are a surprisingly strong source of protein (including 18 essential amino acids), and they also contain an abundance of antioxidants and more than 20 vitamins and minerals including zinc, iron, phosphorus, riboflavin (B2) and beta-carotene. Navitas Naturals Goji Berries have a unique fruity flavor that is similar to dried cherries, raisins and cranberries and they are perfect for snacking straight out of the bag. The little red berries also provide a tasty superfruit boost to granola, oatmeal, tea, cookies, yogurt, cereal, smoothies, trail mix, salad and more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.