Harney & Sons Classic Paris Tea, 20 Tea Sachets
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.49
as of 3/8/2014 16:38 EST details
- You Save: $3.71 (45%)
- Seller:Rollout the Discounts!
- Sales Rank:636
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:1 pack
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Publication Date:March 27, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- In homage to Paris we created this blend reminiscent of one of their most popular blends
- Fruity black tea with vanilla and caramel flavors, and a hint of lemony Bergamot
- This tea smells sweet like caramel and has a fruity flavor of black currants with a hint of vanilla
- Medium-bodied tea that smells like an Earl Grey with black currant and vanilla aromas and a hint of caramel
- Certified Kosher
Thirty years ago in Salisbury, Connecticut, proprietor of the historic White Hart Inn, John Harney, developed a passion for fine teas. Starting production out of his basement in 1983, John began his own journey in mastering the craft of tea blending. Serving his distinctive blends to inn guests, he soon found they were coming back for more. Never did John Harney imagine that his small home-run business in Salisbury, Connecticut would turn into a global operation. The company, which sources, blends, and packages their own product from start to finish, has grown from their original six teas, to more than three hundred. Harney & Sons was founded on a commitment to deliver customers the finest quality tea possible. This promise, made 30 years ago, serves as the company's guiding principle. Whether through their dedicated customer service team, their published guides to tea drinking, or their two tea tasting shops, the Harney & Sons team works to pass on their passion of tea to a wide audience. Harney & Sons remains committed to delivering their customers a superior tea drinking experience.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.