Stuhrling Original Men's 858R.02 "Concorso Silhouette Sport" Stainless Steel ...
- List Price:
- Buy New: $56.00 (On sale from $59.99)
as of 8/23/2014 12:26 EDT details
- You Save: $3.99 (7%)
- Sales Rank:5,655
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):12.1 x 3.7 x 1.7
- Release Date:November 26, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The sporty Stuhrling Original "Concorso Silhouette" watch boasts multiple high-tech functions paired with an impeccable design, which includes a brushed stainless steel case with a coin-edge bezel supported by a durable rubber strap.
- Swiss Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective Krysterna crystal dial window
- Features day-date-24 hour subdials, tachymeter, dual-time display, luminosity
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
With dedication to the heritage of Swiss watchmaking, Stuhrling Original timepieces appeal to the most discriminating taste at reasonable prices. Through meticulous labor and rigorous testing, the vision of the Stuhrling Original timepiece is brought to life inside our workshops, where "Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort." Assembling a Stuhrling Original mechanical automatic movement comprises no less than 30 checkpoints, spread throughout the assembly process. The movement must meet more than 7 criteria, including a mean variation in rate which is the highest standard in its class in the industry. Stuhrling Original remains committed to its mission of preserving the high standards set in Switzerland manufacturing on all of their fine timepieces in their Swiss-owned factory. Each and every model conveys an inimitable story with extraordinary style
Stuhrling Original Men's Multifunction Watches
The Concorso Silhouette Sport is a stunning men’s racing timepiece which is part of the Concorso Family, a series of watches made for those with a need for speed. This rugged timepiece is powered by a strong Swiss quartz movement and is housed in a large 45mm stainless steel case. This intriguing dial has a magnificent metallic matte finish with a guilloche like stamped record finish, and hand applied Arabic numerals.
Swiss Multifunction Movement
One of the many functions of this timepiece is its' tachymeter, which is testament to its true racing genetics. The tachymeter is used to compute a speed based on travel time or measure distance based on speed. In addition, the three subdials on the watch feature a 24 hour indicator, along with a quick set day and date.
High Grade Silicone Rubber Strap
This rugged timepiece features a band that is made of high grade silicone rubber which exemplifies its racing feel. It is secured on your wrist by the stainless steel tang buckle that is simple to work. The case measures 11 mm in thickness, and with 100 meter water resistance this racing timepiece is as durable as it should be!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.