Stuhrling Original Men's 490.3335K31 Classic Cuvette II Swiss Quartz Date Gol...
- List Price:
- Buy New: $79.00
as of 8/29/2014 17:13 EDT details
- You Save: $296.00 (79%)
- Seller:Timepiece Trading
- Sales Rank:4,644
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6
- Release Date:January 11, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Polished 23K yellow gold layered round shaped case with knurl edge crown
- Protective Krysterna crystal on front and decorated case back
- Gold burnt finish dial with gold tone applied markers and hands with date window at three position
- Brown alligator embossed genuine leather strap with gold tone tang buckle
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
The Cuvette II is a beautiful timepiece in Stuhrling Original’s Classic Collection. It features a 42mm case constructed from solid stainless steel with a polished bezel. The dial has a "burnt” finish and includes individually hand-applied baton indices along with leaf style hands. This watch is powered by a Ronda 515 Swiss quartz movement with hours, minutes, and seconds and quick set date. The Cuvette II comes equipped with an alligator embossed genuine leather strap.
The Cuvette Family belongs to the Classic Collection, a group of timepieces that hearkens back to the classic tradition of watchmaking. This family of Stuhrling Original timepieces features a very slim design to house their automatic movements for a subtler presence on the wrist.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Swiss Quartz (Ronda 515)
• Complications: Hours, Minutes, and Seconds with Quick Set Date
• Dial: Polished Dial
• Hands: Leaf-Style Hands
• Markers: Individually Applied Baton-Style Indices
Diagrams of Features
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.