- Sales Rank:27,893
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):12 x 10 x 6
- Release Date:December 22, 2012
- Swiss quartz movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; stainless steel case and bracelet with black ion-plated stainless steel center links
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute, day of the week subdials; date window at 4:00
- Black dial with silver tone and white hands and hour markers; luminous; black ion-plated stainless steel bezel, pushers and crown with protective clasp
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
The Invicta Men's 13630 Pro Diver Chronograph is for the man who demands the best-quality components in an everyday accessory. This bold chronograph starts with a 44mm case which is protected by hardened flame-fusion crystal, and topped with a fixed textured-edge bezel. The black is picked up in the dial, in black ion-plated stainless steel middle links in the bracelet, and a right-side crown covered by a protective clasp. Luminous silver-tone hands and thick hour markers make this watch incredibly readable. Finally, secure your investment and your other Invicta favorites in the included yellow 3-slotted impact case.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.