Stuhrling Original Men's 527.33152 Classic Winchester Bridge Mechanical Skele...
- List Price:
- Buy New: $153.00
as of 8/27/2014 22:26 EDT details
- You Save: $442.00 (74%)
- Seller:Stuhrling Original
- Sales Rank:23,235
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6
- Release Date:January 5, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 316l surgical grade stainless steel round shaped case with polished bezel
- Protective krysterna crystal on front and back
- Silver tone floating dial with skeleton mechanical movement and roman numerals 12 and 6
- Black alligator embossed genuine leather strap with stainless steel tang buckle
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
The Winchester Bridge is one of Stuhrling Original’s most innovative takes on the Winchester Family. This beautiful timepiece features a skeletonized dial that reveals the pure mechanical bridge movement held in place by stylized spokes that form the Roman numeral and baton markers. The solid stainless steel case has a beautiful polished finish and comes equipped with an alligator embossed genuine leather strap.
The Winchester Family is part of the Classic Collection, timepieces inspired by the classic era of watchmaking. Members of this family feature skeletonized dials that boldly display the mechanical and automatic movements.
Summary of Features
• Complications: Classic Two Hand Movement
• Dial: Skeleton Dial
• Hands: Sword-Style Hands
• Markers: Spoke-Style Faceplate with Roman Numerals
Diagrams of Features
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.