Stuhrling Original Men's 503.33561 Symphony Eclipse Horizon Swiss Quartz Dual...
- List Price:
- Buy New: $116.00
as of 8/22/2014 04:44 EDT details
- You Save: $479.00 (81%)
- Seller:Timepiece Trading
- Sales Rank:9,556
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6
- Release Date:December 17, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Polished black ion-plated round shaped case with protective Krysterna crystal on front and back
- Black floating dial with dual time sub dial at ten o' clock position
- Silver outlined local time sub dial with raised seconds wheel
- Black high grade silicon rubber strap with center dimple design and black ion-plated tang buckle
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
The Eclipse Horizon is one of Stuhrling Original’s most uniquely built timepieces. The 47mm solid stainless steel case features dual sub-dials set inside a skeletonized case, each one powered by separate Swiss quartz movements: Ronda 762 and Ronda 1069. The upper sub-dial has a classic 2-hand design, and the larger, lower sub-dial includes hours, minutes, and a sub-dial of its own for the small seconds. The Eclipse Horizon is an incredible sporty watch equipped with a high grade silicone rubber strap.
The Eclipse Family belongs to the Symphony Collection, a group of timepieces that hearkens back to the classic tradition of watchmaking. These timepieces feature sub-dial designs, as though to "eclipse" the main dial.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Swiss Quartz (Ronda 762 & Ronda 1069)
• Complications: Dual Time with Small Seconds Indicator
• Dial: Skeleton Dial
• Hands: Alpha-Style Hands
Diagrams of Features
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.