Invicta Men's 12623 "Corduba Chronograph" 18k Rose Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel and Black Nylon Watch
- List Price:
- Buy New: $119.95
as of 12/18/2014 21:30 EST details
- You Save: $775.05 (87%)
- Sales Rank:32,343
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9
- Release Date:November 30, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- With its square 18k rose gold-plated case and automatic self-winding movement, the Invicta Corduba Chronograph watch has style and functionality to spare.
- Japanese Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features date window at three o'clock position, gray hands and hour markers, black crown and pushers, luminosity, stopwatch, chronograph functions with 60-second and 60-minute
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
The Invicta Men's 12623 Corduba Chronograph has style and functionality to spare. The highlight of this timepiece is its square 18k rose gold-plated stainless steel case, enclosing a black chronograph dial with rose gold tone and grey hands. A date window appears at the 3:00 while two chronograph subdials sit at the 12:00 and 6:00. The comfortable black nylon band secures comfortably to the wrist with a buckle clasp. This watch includes a yellow Invicta watch box for storage or for gift-giving.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.