Casio Men's GR8900NV-2 G-Shock Tough Solar Power Military Navy Digital Watch
- List Price:
- Buy New: $99.01
as of 3/8/2014 02:31 EST details
- You Save: $40.99 (29%)
- Seller:Acacia Grove
- Sales Rank:922
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9
- Release Date:December 13, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Shock resistant; tough solar power; full Auto EL backlight
- World time (48 cities + UTC); 4 daily alarms and 1 snooze
- 1/100 the sec stopwatch (24 hr); countdown timer (24 hr)
- 12/24 hr formats; mute function
- Water-resistant to 200 M (660 feet)
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, and the radio-controlled function means users never have to reset the time.
In particular, the radio-controlled function represents a revolution in time-keeping technology similar to the impact created when mechanical watches gave way to quartz technology.
Through the further development of high radio-wave sensitivity, miniaturization, and improved energy efficiency, Casio continues to produce a whole range of radio-controlled models.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.