Stuhrling Original Men's 458G.33152SET Classic Delphi Mechanical Skeleton Sil...
- Sales Rank:12,662
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):11.7 x 3.6 x 1.7
- Release Date:October 21, 2012
- Polished 316L surgical grade stainless steel round shape case with knurl edge crown
- Black and brown interchangeable alligator embossed genuine leather strap with stainless steel buckle
- Complete skeleton dial with black outer chapter ring
- Protective Krysterna crystal on front and back
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Specifications : Plastic case Precise Quartz movement Scratch resistant mineral crystal Water resistance Two years limited manufacturer warranty Original Puma Box
Polish your sophisticated look with this quality skeleton watch by Stuhrling Original. Constructed of a 40mm surgical grade stainless steel case, a durable Krysterna crystal dial window, and an alligator embossed leather strap, this solid timepiece will delight you for years to come.
The Delphi Family belongs to the Classic Collection, and they include timepieces that feature mechanical and automatic movements. Many of them also utilize an exquisite triple step design bezel.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Automatic
• Complications: Classic Three Hand Movement
• Dial: Skeleton Dial
• Hands: Alpha-Style Hands
• Markers: Individually Applied Roman Numerals and Shark's Teeth Indices
Diagrams of Features
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.