Stuhrling Original Men's 458G2.33151SET Classic Delphi Chamberlain Mechanical Skeleton Black Dial Watch Set
- Sales Rank:28,299
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):11.7 x 3.7 x 1.8
- Release Date:October 21, 2012
- Polished 316L surgical grade stainless steel round shape case with knurl edge crown
- Black and brown interchangeable alligator embossed genuine leather strap with stainless steel buckle
- Hydraulically stamped dimple design on outer dial wih silvertone applied Roman numerals and markers
- Protective Kysterna crystal on front and back
- Water-resistant to 50 M (165 feet)
Specifications : Plastic case Precise Quartz movement Scratch resistant mineral crystal Water resistance Two years limited manufacturer warranty Original Puma Box
The Chamberlain is a member of the Delphi Family, one of Stuhrling Original’s most iconic collection of mechanical and automatic timepieces. This fascinating watch features a high polished bezel on a solid stainless steel case, which includes a skeletonized dial that showcases the pure mechanical movement. The pattern on the dial is achieved using vintage German machinery, and it includes individually applied Roman numerals and shark’s teeth indices. The Chamberlain comes equipped with an crocodile embossed genuine leather strap.
The Delphi Family belongs to the Classic Collection, and they include timepieces that feature mechanical and automatic movements. Many of them also utilize an exquisite triple step design bezel.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Mechanical Hand-Wind
• Complications: Classic Three Hand Movement
• Dial: Skeleton Dial
• Hands: Alpha-Style Hands
• Markers: Individually Applied Roman Numerals and Shark's Teeth Indices
Diagrams of Features
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.