Invicta Men's 12841 Specialty Chronograph Silver Dial Watch
- List Price:
- Buy New: $58.99
as of 9/21/2014 03:06 EDT details
- You Save: $736.01 (93%)
- Sales Rank:10,423
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9
- Release Date:September 5, 2012
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Japanese quartz movement
- Flame fusion crystal; stainless steel case and bracelet
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour subdials
- Silver dial with silver tone hands; luminous; unidirectional bezel stainless steel bezel with black ring
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Invicta always adjusting a perspective in order to accommodate the realities of today's watch lover.
Sporting an intricate design and subdial system, this bold Invicta chronograph is precise on time and measurement. The union between functionality and classic style is great for everyday wear for active lifestyles. Invicta Specialty Collection
Communicating time with ingenious innovation, the Invicta Specialty collection is the shining example of invention in motion. This collection captures the revelation of intuition in transcendent pieces that better depict the very nature of time. Acclaimed for unique designs, stellar movements and superior craftsmanship, Invicta Specialty inhabits the cusp of horology, where creative minds turn complications into challenges and make history one masterpiece at a time.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.