Stuhrling Original Men's 387.33116 Delphi Automatic Skeleton Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch
- List Price:
- Buy New: $146.99
as of 12/19/2014 20:50 EST details
- You Save: $298.01 (67%)
- Seller:Lennie's Corner Store
- Sales Rank:3,578
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):5.6 x 5.6 x 4.2
- Release Date:September 5, 2012
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Polished stainless steel case with brushed step design bezel and knurl edge crown
- Protected kysterna crystal on front and back
- Blue dial with printed outer seconds track and silvertone markers with center skeleton cut out
- Polished and brushed stainless steel five row link bracelet with fold over push button clasp
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Expose your inner personality with a watch that takes you behind the scenes. Known for their unique, skeleton dials, Stuhrling Original offers a classic bracelet design with a look inside the details.
The delphi antium is part of stuhrling original’s most prolific collection of timepieces, the delphi family. This bold timepiece features a solid stainless steel case with an elegantly polished and skeletonized dial. The delphi antium is powered by an st-90050 automatic movement, which features a brushed finish and intriguing blued steel screws. Furthermore, this timepiece is equipped with a fully integrated solid stainless steel link bracelet.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.