Stuhrling Original Men's 387.33112 Delphi Automatic Skeleton Stainless Steel Watch
- List Price:
- Buy New: $110.00
as of 12/20/2014 14:09 EST details
- You Save: $335.00 (75%)
- Seller:Stuhrling Original
- Sales Rank:1,664
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6
- Release Date:September 5, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Round watch in polished and brushed stainless steel featuring center skeleton cut-out, metallic blue dial indexes, and link bracelet
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display
- Protective Krysterna crystal dial window
- Features fold-over clasp with double push-button safety closure, Dauphine-style hands, and textured crown
- Water-resistant to 50 m (165 ft)
Specifications : Plastic case Precise Quartz movement Scratch resistant mineral crystal Water resistance Two years limited manufacturer warranty Original Puma Box
Expose your inner personality with a watch that takes you behind the scenes. Known for their unique, skeleton dials, Stuhrling Original offers a classic bracelet design with a look inside the details.
The delphi antium is part of stuhrling original’s most prolific collection of timepieces, the delphi family. This bold timepiece features a solid stainless steel case with an elegantly polished and skeletonized dial. The delphi antium is powered by an st-90050 automatic movement, which features a brushed finish and intriguing blued steel screws. Furthermore, this timepiece is equipped with a fully integrated solid stainless steel link bracelet.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.