Stuhrling Original Men's 387.33111 Delphi Automatic Skeleton Black Dial Stainless Steel Watch
- List Price:
- Buy New: $122.50
as of 2/26/2015 18:19 EST details
- You Save: $322.50 (72%)
- Sales Rank:5,668
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.2
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6
- Release Date:September 5, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Polished stainless steel watch with brushed step design bezel, knurl edge crown, skeletal inner dial, and five row link bracelet
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display
- Protective Krysterna crystal dial window
- Features black outer dial with printed outer seconds track, silver-tone markers, and fold-over clasp with double push-button safety closure
- Water-resistant to 50 m (165 ft)
Specifications : Plastic case Precise Quartz movement Scratch resistant mineral crystal Water resistance Two years limited manufacturer warranty Original Puma Box
Expose your inner personality with a watch that takes you behind the scenes. Known for their unique, skeleton dials, Stuhrling Original offers a classic bracelet design with a look inside the details.
The delphi antium is part of stuhrling original’s most prolific collection of timepieces, the delphi family. This bold timepiece features a solid stainless steel case with an elegantly polished and skeletonized dial. The delphi antium is powered by an st-90050 automatic movement, which features a brushed finish and intriguing blued steel screws. Furthermore, this timepiece is equipped with a fully integrated solid stainless steel link bracelet.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.