Anne Klein Women's 10/9416GMGN Swarovski Crystal Accented Gold-Tone Green Ceramic Bracelet Watch
- Buy New: $95.00
as of 10/20/2014 09:07 EDT details
- Sales Rank:19,673
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):3.9 x 3.1 x 2.9
- Release Date:March 20, 2012
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Swarovski crystal index accents and gold-tone Arabic numerals add contrast to this Anne Klein timepiece's green enamel dial.
- Green ceramic link bracelet with jewelry clasp
- Japanese quartz movement
- Water-resistant up to 99 feet
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
This lovely Anne Klein watch features gold-tone hour hands and Arabic numerals and index markers. The deep green ceramic link bracelet and green mother-of-pearl dial lend themselves to a rich, classic feel, and its water-resistance adds a sense of security for the wearer.
The Anne Klein Swarovski Crystal Ceramic Collection
Dazzling and trendy, the Anne Klein Women's diamond accented white ceramic watch is a timepiece that is both glamorous and versatile, with a streamlined design. Ideal for special occasions and work wear, this beauty looks sophisticated on the wrist. It's also durable and reliable, thanks to the Japanese quartz movement. This watch arrives in a brown and cream Anne Klein box for easy gifting and storage.
- Dark green ceramic linked bracelet
- Genuine 1.0 mm diamond sits at the 12 hour
- Our diamonds are certified and conflict free
- Gold-tone and Swarovski crystal markers
- Polished gold-tone case and hour hands
- Dark greeen enamel bezel with 12 Swarovski crystals
- Adjustable bracelet with a jewelry clasp closure with an extra extender so it is easy to adjust
- Stainless steel caseback
- Water resistance to 100 feet
- Three hand analog display with a professional Japanese Quartz movement
- Case and dial- 31 mm
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.