Invicta Men's 1515 I "Force Collection" 18k Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel and Black Cloth Watch
- List Price:
- Buy New: $101.96
as of 7/29/2014 20:40 EDT details
- You Save: $593.04 (85%)
- Sales Rank:176
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Combine high style and high function with this Invicta watch, featuring a sleek black dial with stencil-like numerals, a stainless steel case, and a sturdy cloth strap with leather backing.
- Japanese Quartz movement with analog display
- Construction features cloth strap with leather backing, protective mineral crystal dial window, and stainless steel case
- Features include luminosity, red second hand, date window at four o'clock position, tachymeter scale on inner bezel, and crown and pushers positioned at 9 o'clock position
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
SynopsisCertainly to be reckoned the Force chronograph collection. Polished 18k gold-tone stainless steel case measures 45mm diameter by 12mm thick. Black canvas and leather strap includes a convenient stainless steel buckle. Stark black dial has white luminous hands and hour markers. Tachymeter and chronograph functions available. Convenient date display at the fourth hour. Scratch resistant Flame Fusion crystal protects the precise Quartz movement.. Water resistant to 100 meters. Crown and buttons on the left side of the case perfect for left handed individuals.
An undeniable force to be reckoned with, the Invicta Men's 1515 I Force Collection Chronograph Strap Watch is the perfect marriage of style and superior functionality. This rugged yet refined timepiece begins with a round 45mm 18k yellow gold-plated stainless steel case with a fixed bezel and a prominent textured crown on the left side of the case with two pushers. These elements surround a dashing black dial, which is protected by a hardened mineral crystal and features white Arabic numeral hour markers with a stenciled look and luminous hands powered by reliable Japanese quartz movement. The dial also features three chronograph sub-dials offering 60-second, 60-minute and 1/10th-of-a-second sub-dials, a tachymeter scale on the inner bezel and a date display window at the 4 'o clock position. A black cloth strap with leather backing keeps this watch on the wrist, while a buckle clasp ensures its secure placement. Finally, this watch boasts water resistance up to 330 feet (100 meters). A stellar addition to any watch collection, don't let this Invicta slip through your hands.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.