Seiko Men's SNKK27 "Seiko 5" Stainless Steel Automatic Watch
- List Price:
- Buy New: $55.00 (On sale from $58.00)
as of 8/29/2014 06:17 EDT details
- You Save: $3.00 (5%)
- Sales Rank:1,850
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):4.9 x 4.1 x 2.8
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Automatic "Seiko 5" watch with three-link stainless steel bracelet and exhibition window on case back
- With its automatic self-winding movement, this analog-display watch never needs a battery.
- Protective Hardlex crystal dial window
- Features stainless steel, deployment clasp with push-button, minute track, day and date windows
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Wonderfully classic with a well-placed burst of color, the Seiko Men's Stainless Steel Analog with Blue Dial Watch is a nicely punctuated bit of stainless steel. This stately timepiece begins with a round 38mm stainless steel case with a fixed bezel, exhibition case back and a textured crown at the 4 'o clock position. These elements surround a vivid blue dial, which is protected by a scratch-resistant hardlex crystal and features silver-toned index hour markers and luminous hands powered by automatic self-wind movement. The dial also features a date display window at the 3 'o clock position. A stainless steel bracelet straps this watch to the wrist, while a push-button deployment clasp ensures its secure placement. Finally, this watch boasts water resistance up to 100 feet (30 meters). A sophisticated timepiece with an incredible finish, don't let this watch slip through your hands.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.