Seiko Men's SNKK27 "Seiko 5" Stainless Steel Automatic Watch
- List Price:
- Buy New: $60.99
as of 1/30/2015 17:50 EST details
- You Save: $124.01 (67%)
- Sales Rank:1,791
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):4.9 x 4.1 x 2.8
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Stainless steel watch featuring round blue dial with multicolored border between 12 and 4 o'clock, date window at 3 o'clock, and luminous hands
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display
- Hardlex crystal dial window
- Features deployment clasp with push-button closure, logo under 12 o'clock, rectangular hour markers, exhibition case back, and minute track
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Wonderfully classic with a well-placed burst of color, the Seiko Men's Stainless Steel Analog with Blue Dial Watch is a nicely punctuated bit of stainless steel. This stately timepiece begins with a round 38mm stainless steel case with a fixed bezel, exhibition case back and a textured crown at the 4 'o clock position. These elements surround a vivid blue dial, which is protected by a scratch-resistant hardlex crystal and features silver-toned index hour markers and luminous hands powered by automatic self-wind movement. The dial also features a date display window at the 3 'o clock position. A stainless steel bracelet straps this watch to the wrist, while a push-button deployment clasp ensures its secure placement. Finally, this watch boasts water resistance up to 100 feet (30 meters). A sophisticated timepiece with an incredible finish, don't let this watch slip through your hands.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.