Polar FT40 Women's Heart Rate Monitor Watch (Black)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $109.95
as of 12/12/2013 08:45 EST details
- You Save: $70.00 (39%)
- Seller:Heart Rate Monitors USA
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:One Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):5.2 x 3.8 x 2.7
- Legal Disclaimer:Sold as is. UPC or ASIN may very.
- Release Date:May 9, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Perfect for active exercisers who want clear guidance and to monitor their fitness level
- Displays calories burned, stores 50 training files, displays weekly workout history and has backlight ideal for indoor cycling classes
- Comes with comfortable fabric transmitter strap and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk. Downloads to free online training diary with optional FlowLink accessory
- Helps you exercise smarter with unique Smart Coaching features such as EnergyPointer, which lets you know if you are burning fat or improving your fitness during each workout
- Getting started with a Polar heart rate monitor is easy. First, make sure you thoroughly wet the electrodes on back of the strap with water and snap the transmitter into place. Then place the strap on your chest prior to starting the watch. Tip: it is best to stand away from others when starting the watch. When you are finished with your workout detach transmitter, rinse the strap with water and hang dry.
Improve your fitness and see results sooner by exercising at the right intensity with a Polar heart rate monitor. The Polar FT40 will continuously guide and motivate you every time you exercise so every workout counts.
Offering clear training guidance for active exercisers who want to easily monitor their fitness level, the Polar FT40 displays calories burned with fat percentage, gives you average and maximum heart rate of training and enables you to define the upper limit for your target zone. With an Energy Pointer that tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning and The Polar Fitness Test that measures your aerobic fitness at rest and displays your progress, this watch is perfect as a simple and effective training tool. It comes with a comfortable textile transmitter and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk.
- Measures average and maximum heart rate of training
- HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm
- Manual target zone beats per minute (upper limit)
- Polar EnergyPointer tells if the main effect of your training is fat burning or fitness improvement
- Polar Fitness Test measures your aerobic fitness at rest in just five minutes
- Displays calories burned with fat percentage
- Comes with comfortable textile transmitter and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk
- Polar OwnIndex, evaluates your maximal oxygen uptake (VO2max)
- Training load available via Polar Personal Trainer website
- Graphical target zone indicator
- HeartTouch button-free operation of wrist unit
- ZoneLock feature helps you to accumulate certain intensity
- Compatible with Mac (Intel-based) via Polar FlowLink
- Compatible with PC via Polar FlowLink
- Compatible with Polar Personal Trainer website via Polar FlowLink
- Weight: 61 grams
- Battery Life: 1 year
- Battery: CR2025
- Water resistance: 30 meters
What's in the Box?
- Polar FT40 training computer
- Polar WearLink+ transmitter
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.