Seiko Men's SNK809 "Seiko 5" Automatic Watch with Black Canvas Strap
- List Price:
- Buy New: $55.99
as of 9/2/2014 06:57 EDT details
- You Save: $129.01 (70%)
- Sales Rank:40
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):5.3 x 5.1 x 5.3
- Release Date:June 25, 2011
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- The sleek black and stainless steel design and fascinating exhibition back of this Seiko watch lend themselves to stylish versatility while the canvas strap maintains a high level of comfort for the wearer.
- Precise 21-jewel automatic movement with analog display
- Durable Hardlex mineral crystal dial window
- Features include luminosity, sweeping second hand, exhibition case back, and a date window that can be formatted in English or Spanish
- Not Water Resistant
SNK809K2 Dial Color: Black Features: -Gender:Men's Watches -Style:Fashion Watches -Band Material:Fabric -Watch Color:Green -Face Color:Black -Face Color:Blue -Face Color:Green -Product Type:Analog -Shape:Round/Oval -Calendar:Yes -Lifestage:Adult -Lifestage:Teen
The Seiko 5 Men's Automatic Black Strap Black Dial Watch is a stylish timepiece with the convenience of automatic movement. A uniquely designed, black dial features white Arabic numbers marking the hours on an inner circle and the minutes on an outer circle, while small, bar indexes encircle the dial on an outside minute track. Silver-tone hands with luminous fill make it easy to tell time day or night, and the slim second hand is detailed with a red accent. For added convenience, a day and date display are set at three o'clock. The polished stainless steel case extends to meet the black nylon strap, which wraps comfortably around the wrist and fastens with a traditional buckle. Water resistant to 30 feet (100 meters), this high-performance watch is perfect for everyday wear.
This is an automatic mechanical watch. Automatic watches do not operate on batteries; instead, they are powered automatically by the movement of the wearer’s arm. If the main spring in your automatic watch is not wound sufficiently, timekeeping may become less accurate. In order to maintain accuracy, wear the watch for 8 hours or more per day, or manually wind the main spring by turning the crown. When not in use, automatic watches may be kept charged with an automatic watch winder – a watch storage unit which may be purchased separately.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.