Casio GW500A-1V G-Shock Atomic Solar Watch
- Buy New: $145.01
as of 10/2/2014 11:17 EDT details
- Seller:Acacia Grove
- Sales Rank:8,058
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):4.9 x 3.1 x 2.9
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Quartz movement
- Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
- Atomic Timekeeping: Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Auto EL backlight with Afterglow
- 29 times zones (30 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
The shock-resistant design of the Casio Men's G-Shock Atomic Tough Solar Watch makes it a one-of-a-kind timepiece. This tough watch is constructed with a durable black resin case, a stationary stainless steel bezel, and a black resin wristband with an adjustable buckle clasp for a personalized fit. A durable mineral window shields the digital-gray dial face, which features the time display, as well as the day, date, and month. The digital-quartz-powered watch includes adjust, mode, split/reset, and start/stop function buttons to fit your activity, as well as subdials that track battery life. It is water resistant to 660 feet.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.