Casio Men's PAS400B-5V "Pathfinder" Forester, Fishing, Moon Phase Watch
- Department:TRAVEL GEAR
- List Price:
- Buy New: $29.55
as of 3/10/2014 04:53 EDT details
- You Save: $20.40 (41%)
- Sales Rank:165
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):6 x 6 x 7
- Release Date:June 25, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- An ideal timepiece for avid anglers, this rugged Casio "Pathfinder" watch indicates the best times to fish based on the moon's phase, latitude, and longitude, as well as displaying sunrise and sunset information.
- Japanese Quartz movement with digital display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features stopwatch and day, date, and month functions
- Water-resistant to 100 m (330 feet) and 10 bar water pressure resistance
The Casio Forester moon phase fishing watch is the perfect timepiece for avid anglers, with a stylish design well suited for both land and sea wear. In addition to the automatic time, day, month and date displays, this convenient digital watch also indicates the best times to fish based on the moon's phase, latitude and longitude. The watch displays the moon's age, phase and time, as well as sunrise and sunset information, for the current or designated day. A handy vibration alert can be used with the daily alarm, hourly time signal, or fishing timer so as not to disturb the quiet on the water. The watch also offers a time memo, a 1/100 second stopwatch, and five daily alarm settings. An automatic electro-luminescent backlight with afterglow makes the display easy to read at any time, and the water-ready nylon band comes with a buckle clasp. The case is made from durable polyurethane resin, the bezel is resin and the watch is water resistant up to 330 feet (100 meters). This watch offers a battery life of approximately five years.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.