Seiko Men's SNK805 Seiko 5 Automatic Green Canvas Strap Casual Watch
- List Price:
- Buy New: $49.00 (On sale from $52.00)
as of 7/31/2014 22:58 EDT details
- You Save: $3.00 (6%)
- Sales Rank:75
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):5.3 x 5.1 x 5.3
- Release Date:March 1, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Tough and masculine, Seiko's military-inspired timepiece features a green dial nestled in a brushed stainless steel case and anchored by a green cloth weave strap.
- Automatic movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features include precise 21 jewel automatic movement, brushed stainless steel case, day and date function, white hands and Arabic numerals, luminous, white and red sweeping second hand, exhibition case back
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
SNK805K2 Dial Color: Green Features: -Watch.-Style: Casual.-Gender: Men's.-Case: Stainless steel.-Markers: White Arabic numerals and luminous dot hour markers.-Strap: Weave fabric.-Hands: White and luminous hour and minute hands, white and red second hand.-Clasp type: Buckle.-Calendar: Date and day display at 3:00.-Crystal: Hardlex.-Water resistant: 30 meters.-Case diameter: 37 mm. Specifications: -Movement: Malaysia automatic, Caliber 7S26B, 21 jewels. Dimensions: -Case thickness: 12 mm. Collection: -Seiko 5 collection.
The Seiko Men's Automatic Green Dial Green Strap Watch is ready to accompany you on your next outdoor adventure or casual evening on the town. It features a stylish and durable green fabric strap that closes with a traditional buckle. The watch's green dial matches its strap and boasts easy-to-read Arabic hour and minute markers. The dial also features silver-toned hands and a date window at the three o'clock position. Hidden behind this watch's dial is precise 21-jewel automatic movement keeps this watch functioning without a battery: It is powered automatically with the movement of your arm. Other features include a stainless steel case, a mineral crystal window, and water-resistance to 99 feet (30 meters).
This is an automatic mechanical watch. Automatic watches do not operate on batteries; instead, they are powered automatically by the movement of the wearer’s arm. If the main spring in your automatic watch is not wound sufficiently, timekeeping may become less accurate. In order to maintain accuracy, wear the watch for 8 hours or more per day, or manually wind the main spring by turning the crown. When not in use, automatic watches may be kept charged with an automatic watch winder – a watch storage unit which may be purchased separately.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.