Citizen Men's BL5250-53L Eco-Drive Titanium Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch
- Sales Rank:57,287
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):5.1 x 5.1 x 5.1
- Light powered Eco-Drive Caliber E812 Japanese-quartz movement; Charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
- Max power reserve: 120 - 270 days with Power Save; Low charge warning: 5 days; Charge time from stop state to max charge: Incandescent Light - 43 hrs, Outdoors, Cloudy (10,000 Lux) - 12 hrs, Outdoors, Sunny (100,000 Lux) - 4 hrs
- Perpetual calendar; Chronograph, unidirectional rotating bezel
- Easy to use alarm function; Date feature at 4 o'clock
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
The Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar features a titanium case and bracelet. The timepiece features a 1/20 second chronograph that measures up to 60 minutes, 12/24 time, dual time, alarm, date indicator, and power saver function. Additional features include an inner calendar, which automatically adjusts to the proper date as well as leap years through the year 2100. Independent hour hand adjustment makes changing time zones simple and precise.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.