Citizen Men's BM8180-03E "Eco-Drive" Canvas Strap Watch
- List Price:
- Buy New: $101.50
as of 7/30/2014 01:43 EDT details
- You Save: $43.50 (30%)
- Sales Rank:90
- Size:NO SIZE
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- With its light-powered eco-drive, durable canvas strap with leather lining, and metal-lined sizing grommets, this military-inspired Citizen watch is replete with masculine details.
- Japanese Quartz movement with analog display
- Durable mineral dial window and compact brushed stainless steel case
- Features include eco-drive that charges in natural or indoor light, day and date calendar, and luminous hands and time markers
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
You will never run late with this men's sporty, Eco-Drive timepiece. From the stainless steel case, green canvas strap and 12/24 hour time indicator, the bold details never end. Additional features include a day/date indicator and water resistance to 100 meters.To set the time *(refer to full-setting instructions here: Manual )
To set the Calendar*:
- Stop the second hand by pulling the crown out to the 2nd click (time setting position).
- Turn the crown to set the time.
- The watch will start after the crown is firmly pushed back into its normal position
- Pull the crown out to the first click (calendar setting position).
- Set the desired date by turning the crown counterclockwise.
- Set the desired day of the week by turning the crown clockwise.
- After you have set the calendar, be sure to press the crown back to its normal position
*Do not adjust the calendar when the watch is reading between 9:00 pm and 4:00 am, otherwise the movement may become damaged and the calendar may not change correctly
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.