Invicta Men's 0070 "Pro Diver Collection" Stainless Steel and Blue Dial Watch
- List Price:
- Buy New: $118.68
as of 10/26/2014 01:10 EDT details
- You Save: $476.32 (80%)
- Sales Rank:432
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9
- Release Date:June 9, 2010
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- With a masculine, sophisticated design and durable technology, this Invicta "Pro Diver" watch is the ideal timepiece for a day at the office--or a day in the great outdoors.
- Swiss Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective Flame Fusion crystal dial window
- Features sub-dials, luminosity, unidirectional bezel, and magnified date window
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
With the right watch, it's no bother counting the minutes. Never mind the unique cuff-style band, but the face—that's really something. Set to appear suspended inside the silvertone bezel, the pearly face features 2 partial dials in different sizes—the larger 11-1 and 5-7 circling the edge, and the smaller remaining numerals around the center. A slightly concave crystal covers the bezel for a final quirky touch. Water-resistant to 30M/98'; faux-leather band. Imported. Cuff: 3-1/2Lx1-3/4W". Face: 2Lx1W".
Classic chronograph styling with contemporary features, the Invicta Men's Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch features a brushed and polished stainless steel case and a band that closes with a fold-over safety clasp. The stainless steel case provides an ideal foundation for this watch's rotating bezel with minute markers and its attractive blue dial. The dial has luminous hands and hour markers, and three subdials at the two, six, and 10 o'clock position. There's also a magnified date window at the four o'clock position to help you keep tabs on your busy schedule. For added style, Invicta included a large crown and two bold buttons on the right-hand side of the case. Other features include precise Swiss quartz movement, a durable flame-fusion crystal, and water resistance to 660 feet (200 meters).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.