Energizer LED Book Light
- Department:Batteries & Chargers
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.75
as of 9/23/2014 03:02 EDT details
- You Save: $6.24 (62%)
- Seller:Nu Image Corporation
- Color:Black, White
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:N/A
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):9.5 x 5 x 1.5
- Legal Disclaimer:Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
- Release Date:March 23, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 10-hour runtime with 1 LED and 2 Energizer CR 2032 Lithium coin cell batteries
- Large spring clip mounts to many surfaces
- Defuser lens broadcasts broad, even light
- Flexible neck repositions light where you need it without having to hold it
- Dependable slide switch is easy to operate
This flexible book light works well with with magazines, books and e-readers to direct light only where you need it. The clip allows you to easily affix the light to your reading material so you can enjoy the light without any added effort.
The Energizer LED Book light is lightweight at only 1.3 ounces with batteries, yet, it broadcasts 14 lumens of light for 10 hours or more. The rubber neck bends easily and holds its position for precision lighting. Energizer's LED book light has recently undergone several improvements, including a rubber flex neck that has been modified to hold its position better than before. A wide angle Nichia LED is now being used that provides a wider and more evenly broadcast flood of light than previous models. The oversized spring clip easily attaches to books, Kindles, clipboards, car visors etc. and the replaceable Lithium coin cells provide a long-lasting 10 hours of continuous reading.
- Wide-angle Nichia LED book light
- Oversized spring clip attaches to books, Kindles, clipboards, visors, etc
- Replaceable Lithium coin cell batteries provide 10+ hours of reading
- Lightweight at only 1.3 ounces
- 14 lumens of light
- Rubber neck bends easily and holds its position
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.