Citizen Men's BL8000-54L Eco-Drive Calibre 8700 Perpetual Calendar Sport Watch
- List Price:
- Buy New: $356.24
as of 8/1/2014 12:14 EDT details
- You Save: $118.76 (25%)
- Seller:www watchoneworld dot com
- Sales Rank:264
- Size:Case diameter-dimension 38 mm Case thickness 10 mm
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- When punctuality is paramount, look no further than this meticulous watch from Citizen Men's, a solar-powered design chock full of features including a perpetual calendar, alarm, and dual-time functions.
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Water-resistant to 100 M (330 feet)
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
The Citizen BL8000-54L stainless steel men's watch is loaded with style and time-keeping features. It's powered by Citizen's unique Eco-Drive, which absorbs sunlight as well as any artificial light through the crystal and dial to recharge the watch continuously. With regular exposure to light, the Eco-Drive recharges itself for a lifetime of use. The watch also has a perpetual calendar that automatically adjusts for odd and even months and leap years through 2100.
It has a blue dial background with three subdials for 24-hour, day, and month as well as date window at 4 o'clock. The silver stainless steel bracelet band is composed of small brushed links, and is joined by a fold-over clasp with double push button safety. Other features include water resistance to 330 feet (100 meters), an alarm, and a scratch-resistant, non-reflective mineral crystal.
Summary of Features:
- Retrograde perpetual calendar
- Dual time
- Non-reflective mineral crystal
- Month-Day-Date functions
- 12/24 hour time
- Screw-back case
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.