TAKEDOWN: Red Sabre [Online Game Code]
- Buy New: $4.99
as of 1/31/2015 13:33 EST details
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Seller:Amazon Digital Services Inc
- Sales Rank:26,554
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP
- Media:Software Download
- Operating System:windows_7
- Release Date:September 20, 2013
TAKEDOWN: Red Sabre is a tactical shooter that is perfect for the player who chooses to engage in deliberate and methodical gameplay as opposed to gamers who want to run in with guns blazing.
In TAKEDOWN: Red Sabre gamers experience close-quarters battles as a member of the elite Red Sabre team. Each scenario is designed to emulate the tactics employed by SWAT teams and SOF units in taking down small numbers of dangerous adversaries. Non-linear environments allow for multiple routes, tactics and added replayability.
The game is in development by Serellan, a team of veteran developers who have worked on titles in the Ghost Recon, Halo, SOCOM, SWAT and F.E.A.R. franchises. The team is led by Christian Allen, the former creative director of the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon franchise.
KEY GAMEPLAY FEATURES:
- Fight Smart in Deadly, Close Quarters Combat – Players must think and move tactically, stay alert, watch, listen and choose wisely while setting up their squad for the perfect shot.
- Tackle Engagements That Are Different Every Time – Nonlinear maps allow for multiple tactics and approaches to both attack and defense. Gamers must choose their gear to best execute strategy.
- Out Think The Enemy – Gamers need to work closely and communicate well with their team to not only attack the enemy but to coordinate to secure multiple objectives.
- Supported OS: Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7
- Processor: 2GHz or better CPU
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 3 GB
- Video Card: A graphics card with Shader Model 3.0 support
- Additional Requirements: DirectX 9.0
Steam account required for game activation and installation
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.