Tom Clancy's The Division - PlayStation 4
- List Price:
- Buy New: $59.96
as of 10/23/2014 03:10 EDT details
- You Save: $0.03
- Sales Rank:1,820
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:PlayStation 4
- Media:Video Game
- ESRB:Rating Pending
- Operating System:PlayStation 4
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):5 x 5 x 1
- Release Date:December 31, 2015
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Not yet released
- TAKE BACK NEW YORK: Welcome to a new generation experience, where exploration and player-progression are essential. Teaming up with other Division agents, your mission is to restore order, investigate the source of the virus and Take Back New York.
- A LIVING AND BREATHING WORLD: Enter a universe where the time of day and weather conditions deeply impact your gaming experience. Use the environment to a strategic advantage to dominate fights and ambush your enemies.
- URBAN JUNGLE: New York City is being overrun by hostile groups that are trying to take advantage of the crisis. One such group is The Cleaners. Wearing hazmat suits and wielding flamethrowers, the Cleaners leave nothing but ash in their wake.
- THE AGENTS OF THE DIVISION: Trained to act independently from any chain of command, Agents are autonomous and adaptive, working alone or in small groups. They are the last line of defense, activated when all else fails to save what remains.
- GEAR UP: As a member of The Division, harness state-of-the-art technology. Customize your character and your back-pack, and communicate with other agents at all times with your smart watch. Customize and level up your weapons.
We live in a complex world. The more advanced it gets, the more vulnerable it becomes. We’ve created a house of cards. Remove just one and everything falls apart.
Black Friday, a devastating pandemic sweeps through New York City and, one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The Division, an autonomous unit of tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, the agents are trained to operate independently in order to save society.
When society falls, your mission begins.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.